Sitting On The Fence





The battery is alive. It's me who is dying slowly. I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing with my life. I feel I should be on my way to somewhere but I don't have a destination or a map. This is actually one of the things that occupy my mind these days. I should plan for my life and make goals to achieve.

For example, I had a plan to study Spanish. I did study it for a while but later I quit it. I don't have a motivation to push me ahead. I think I'm stuck, I haven't made any progress so far. Every time I start to write something in Spanish or sometimes in English, I get the feeling of being exhausted and lost. As well as that, I'm really bad at making decisions. I'm thinking about traveling these days. I spend a lot of time googling and planning but I end up doing nothing. I might think about an issue like this for hours and then sit on the fence.

Comments

Most Read